Top and Vest: Old Navy; Jeans: JCP; Flats: Target
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Once again I found myself taking outfit photos just before sundown. Hubsters comes home and before he's even had a chance to take a breather I've run him back outside to take pictures before the sun sets. And he's such a good sport about it too. He really is such a sweetheart! It's a miracle that I was able to put together a decent outfit. We've been putting down laminate hardwood throughout our house which means really late nights. Hopefully we'll be done tomorrow because I am exhausted!! I'll make sure to post the big reveal on here so you guys can see how it turned out. I can't wait!!! When I was a kid I couldn't wait for Christmas, now I can't wait to get my house back. Who am I kidding, I still can't wait for Christmas. How many days are left before Christmas?
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Well hello there friends! I've finally got an outfit post for you. For some reason today I just don't have that much to say. I barely got these shots in before the sun finally bid adieu. Not that I mind too much. So I'm still trying to figure out what style I like best for my hair. Not sure it's this one. I'm sure it will be something different next time. Well I guess that's all for now. Told ya I didn't have much to say today. See ya'll again soon and g'night!
Jacket: JCP (American Living); Top: Target; Jeans: Express; Boots: Kohls
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Lots has happened since last I posted something. Some of which include that little holiday where everyone goes crazy at the mall and kids wait for impatiently. You know the one! This year Grandma surprised the kids with a trip to Disneyland. It was awesome and a lot of fun. But boy was I pooped afterward.
The fun didn't stop there though. Next we took a trip to Sedona and then on to the Grand Canyon. God's beauty is unparalleled. It was breathtaking.
We've just gone on non-stop and now I finally have a chance to just breathe! Whew!
It took me some time, I mean it is January 11th after all, but I finally came out with some New Year's Resolutions. I thought I'd share some of them:
1. Spend more time building my relationship with my Father and Savior. There is nothing without him, he has given me everything I have. I want to dedicate more time to my Bible studies and I plan to do this everyday, no exceptions! He should and will come first in my life.
2. Spend more time with my kids and husband. This seems like a no brainer but I feel I never get to spend as much time as I should. I want to plan more crafts, activities, and weekend trips this year. Oh yeah, and more game nights. Those are so fun!
3. No shopping until April 15th. I mean it! I am blessed and my Lord has provided everything I need. It's so easy to get caught up in it all. I found myself thinking "just one more thing". But its never enough. You get it and you just want more. I plan on taking this time to appreciate what I have. To be creative and to truly figure out what my closet really needs. All to often I find my closet stuffed with crap I could care less about. I want a closet I love 100% and I plan to use this time to get going in the right direction.
4. Exercise at least three times a week. 'Nuff said!
5. Give myself a mani-pedi at least once a month. A little nail polish on my hands and feet make me feel a little more confident. And what woman doesn't want to feel more confident in who they are?
6. Less takeout and more cooking at home. It's healthier and more budget conscious. Not only that, I suck at cooking. Hopefully this will be the year when I finally gain an interest and improve my skills (lack thereof).
And lastly: Smile more, be more appreciative, never take anything for granted and always lend a helping hand.
And I'll leave you with one more thing: a quick pic of my new 'do.