Thursday, January 19, 2012

A race against the sun

Once again I found myself taking outfit photos just before sundown. Hubsters comes home and before he's even had a chance to take a breather I've run him back outside to take pictures before the sun sets. And he's such a good sport about it too. He really is such a sweetheart! It's a miracle that I was able to put together a decent outfit. We've been putting down laminate hardwood throughout our house which means really late nights. Hopefully we'll be done tomorrow because I am exhausted!! I'll make sure to post the big reveal on here so you guys can see how it turned out. I can't wait!!! When I was a kid I couldn't wait for Christmas, now I can't wait to get my house back. Who am I kidding, I still can't wait for Christmas. How many days are left before Christmas?


Top and Vest: Old Navy; Jeans: JCP; Flats: Target




1 comment: