Friday, October 21, 2011

It makes a big difference

So today I was all prepared to take pictures of my outfit and halfway through I'm checking them and something seems off. What is it?? It hits me like freight train, I forgot to put my jewelry back on! I have this tendency to take off my bracelets and necklaces partway through the day. I guess I just don't have patience to make it through the entire day. Well I looked naked! It was not good. Sooo I had to start all over again. And folks let me tell you, getting decent photos out of me is extremely difficult to say the least. A baboon could do better!! (No offense to all the baboons out there.) Let's just say I could never ever be a model. So I started again this time with all my jewelry on and would you believe I did much better the second time around? Huh, I guess things really do happen for a reason.


Blazer: NY&Co., Shirt: Express, Pants: Target, Shoes: DSW (Nine West)



No comments:

Post a Comment