Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Never Look Back Dahling!

Sweater: Kohls (Chaps), Shirt: Loft, Jeans: JCP, Shoes: Old Navy, Necklace: NY&Co.

Welcome everyone to Fashion, Dahling! For those of you who might be interested in where I got the title, think back to The Incredibles and picture Edna Mode. Yeah now you got it! For those who haven't seen the movie, you should! Its very cute and funny. Anyway enough about that. I am a rambler...This is my first fashion post and my first outfit pictures. Awkward! I am the most ungainly, stiff picture taker ever!! Nevertheless my puppy Carolina saved the day by crashing the photo shoot. Isn't she cute? I tried to explain to her that it was a closed shoot but she didn't understand. I apologize for the flamingo pose, but you couldn't see my shoes. I think we need to cut the grass. And no first post would be complete without the crotch shot, thanks honey!



No comments:

Post a Comment