Monday, November 21, 2011

Laketastic

There's something about a lake, it automatically makes your pictures looked a thousand times better. I wanted to take my girls to feed the ducks and decided to make it an impromptu photo shoot. The weather was perfect, not too cold, not too hot and for once there were some clouds in the sky so we weren't being baked to death by the sun. Arizona in the fall is lovely! Okay so enough about the weather. I would have been superb at polite conversation had I been born in Regency period England. When all else fails, talk about the weather!! Romance readers will know to what I'm referring. And yes I'm one of those ladies!

On a side note, I just managed to post two outfits, two days in a row. Yay! Shall we go for three days in a row?? (And by we, I really mean me!)



jacket: thrifted; top: Gap, thrifted; shorts: Limited (diy cutoffs); socks: Christmas gift; boots: Kohls; belt: NY& Co



The wind would not quit and its very noticeable in this picture. My poor hair!!

1 comment: